15% of the Property has permanent plantings that have an approx Income of $390,000. Approx 450 Ac alluvial River Flats have been Flood Irrigated & a total of approx 1,000 Ac is suitable for Horticulture.
Bush Area Hectare: 200, Bush Area Acres: 500, Cultivatable Hectares: 689, Cultivatable Acres: 1157
Level sandy loam River flats rising to light sandy gently sloping soils & a timbered ridge on the eastern boundary.
- 1350 ML Bore License with 100% Allocation historically
- 240 ML in Jemalong Irrigation Ltd channel scheme
- 1000 - 1100 Ac suitable for Horticulture / Vegetables
- Regular consistent market + ability to expand/diversify
- Machinery Shed, Haysheds, Workshop, Chemical & Woolshed + 2 x Silos
- 2 Homes (1 occupied), Woolshed, Yards, Silos & Sheds
- Unoccupied 2 B/R Weatherboard Cottage for storage
Permanent plantings are Dryland now they are established. They require no pesticides/ chemicals so are relatively low cost to grow, just need pruning and harvesting.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Ainslie Toole on 0407 946 838