All buildings face the northerly view
The main house has 2 x bedrooms, 1 x bathroom, separate office, sunroom/enclosed verandah, open plan living area with wood heater, kitchen with gas + wood stove, walk-in pantry and separate laundry.
There is also a large, well appointed, separate, self-contained studio, with north facing sunroom and own car port.
The guest suite is fully self-contained and is joined to a semi enclosed double car port. This property is well catered for with good quality out-buildings suitable for many purposes.
- Already certified organic
- Netted orchard with mature fruit trees, nuts and berries
- Raised garden beds for vegetables
- Set up for growing and drying garlic (optional)
- Ideal for selling produce at the local farmers market
- Potential to extend income producing area if desired
The current owners have established this beautiful haven, but now have family commitments elsewhere and are ready to move. An inspection is a must to realise the uniqueness of this unusual and special property, which is called ‘God’s Gift’ for good reason.
They have reduced the price and say ‘Bring all reasonable offers’.
Contact Jack Thomas 0457 321 637 to arrange an inspection and see the great opportunity awaiting.